Hardees Biscuit Recipe Hardees biscuit recipe is very unique and consists of various ingredients. Anyone can found these ingredients in the market
Hardees Biscuit Recipe
Hardees biscuit recipe is very unique and consists of various ingredients. Anyone can found these ingredients in the market or on internet, but Hardees recipe and its way of preparation is one that makes the difference. Many websites upload various food recipes on their sites and they can be found all over the internet and on various social media platforms especially Pinterest. I’d seen it so many times that I had to give it a try to see if it tasted like a Hardee’s biscuit. I’d say it’s a fine biscuit that tastes similar to the ones served at their restaurant, but it’s not the genuine article. I’d make it again, and the texture was fantastic. It was delicious for breakfast with bacon, potato, and cheese, and I think it would be even better with gravy. After adding additional baking powder to self-rising flour, it does not rise as much as I anticipated, and it has a “crunch” to it. It’s worth a shot.
I believe you will enjoy it. I might eat biscuits for every meal, and I enjoy experimenting with new biscuit recipes. Since I was trying this recipe for the first time and didn’t want to make a large batch, I cut it in half. You can make it twice as big if you like. I’ll definitely keep it in my set! You may also be interested in our sour cream cinnamon biscuits recipe.
Hardee’s Biscuits Ingredients
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar for sweetness
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons shortening (depends on the taste too)
- 1 cup buttermilk
Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl. Using your pastry cutter, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. With a spoon, combine the buttermilk and the remaining ingredients. Turn out onto a floured work surface. WARNING: DO NOT KNEAD. Roll or pat out the dough to a thickness of around 1 inch. Biscuits should be cut out. I used a 3-inch biscuit cutter to make them larger enough for breakfast sandwiches. Using cooking oil, gently coat a baking dish. Place biscuits on a baking sheet so that they are touching. Brush the tops with more buttermilk. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top. This recipe makes 10 biscuits. Have fun!
List of Steps to Prepare Delicious Hardees Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and start melting the butter in oven
- Combine all the above mentioned ingredients such as sugar, white flour, and baking powder
- After Combining all the ingredients, add the shortening according to your taste
- Mix all the ingredients with your hand and pour the cold buttermilk and water into it for better results. You can also mix the wet and dry ingredients with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured counter or flat surface. With the rolling pin, roll out the dough into a one-inch thick shell. To make as many biscuits as possible
- Use a cookie cutter for better cutting
- Arrange all the cutting biscuits on the baking sheet one by one on the top of the sheet. Then, using the melted butter that has been warming in the oven, clean the tops of the biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits for 10 to 15 minutes at 350°F. When they turn a light golden brown color, you’ll know they’re ready. Remove them from the oven when they’re finished and set them aside to cool.
- Have fun while eating your biscuits